Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Heaviness lifted

I awoke today with a thought to take all the beautiful expressions from the sessions with Sonoktar and make them into lovely sayings with art dancing around them.  When I think of doing this it feels quite light, heartful, and giving back gratitude for receiving them.  Actually it feels like increasing the receiving of these vibrations.

The great heaviness has lifted from yesterday; and at the end of the day, I returned to the essential teachings of the dharma.  Planting my focus into the point of Truth and allowing everything else to release, so as not to hold onto any of the seductions or temptations that occurred in my mindstream yesterday.  I will say that great doubt arose as to my path, thoughts of missing the way, needing to let go of things I held dearly, all taunted me  in my mind stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment