Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moving through the hedge

Moving through the hedge towards the portal of light  test this one too

To reach the deeper layers of suffering you must go to its roots and uncover their vast underground network. Fear and desire are closely interwoven and the currents of life's energy oppose, obstruct and destroy each other.
This is essentially the next step which will take place through letting go of the attachments of food and alcohol. Letting go of the feel good experience that these support daily. They are like medications to support a state of 'comfort' that somehow blocks my getting to the roots of suffering and uncovering their vast underground network where fear and desire are entangled and the currents of my life's energy oppose, obstruct and destroy each other. Hmmmmmm..... This is definitely not something 'i'can figure out how to do but I can hold my path for today and feel what arises.
I feel very tired this morning and I will be compassionate with this process. I can keep choosing to be with each moment as it occurs and not give in to a comfort fix.  That is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment